VIKTOR offers an industry-leading platform for companies to design, build, deploy and manage automation applications. Being a platform provides, it is of utmost importance to ensure that the platform itself, the applications built on the platform and the cloud operations running the platform meet the highest security standards. Delivering an innovative and secure application platform is the result of comprehensive planning, innovative design, and efficient operations. VIKTOR makes security a priority at every step, from code development to incident response.
VIKTOR has combinations of controls and principles to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the VIKTOR platform and customer data.
These controls include:
– Strict access controls on sensitive data, including two-factor authentication or certificate-based authentication to perform sensitive operations.
– Background verification checks on operations personnel involved with customer data.
– Multiple levels of monitoring, logging and reporting, including self-service tools embedded within the VIKTOR platform.
– A software development lifecycle which embeds security requirements into systems and software through the planning, design, development and deployment phases.
These principles include:
– All codes generated by your developers is your IP
– You create ownership of all Data generated and stored on the VIKTOR platform
– We provide enterprise level SLA’s
– The data security and location is conform enterprise and government standards
– We can provide Cloud ESCROW arrangements to guarantee continuity
Within VIKTOR, we understand that customers trust that the privacy of their information will be protected, and that their data will be used in a way that is consistent with their expectations. Our customers determine what data is submitted to the VIKTOR Platform as customer data. With respect to such data, VIKTOR acts as a data processor and addresses the following privacy commitments:
VIKTOR permits customers to specify the particular geography where their customer data will be stored. Data may be replicated for backup within a selected geographic area for redundancy, but will not be replicated elsewhere, so customer data will stay under local law and data privacy protection acts.
Access to customer data by VIKTOR personnel is restricted. Customer data is only accessed when necessary to support the customer’s use of the VIKTOR Platform after explicit authorization by the customer. Furthermore, strong authentication, including the use of two-factor authentication, helps limit access to authorized personnel only. Access of personnel is revoked as soon as it is no longer needed.
Notification of lawful requests
Our customers should control their data when stored within the VIKTOR Cloud. We will not disclose customer data to law enforcement except as a customer directs or where required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data from VIKTOR, we strive to be principled, limited in what we disclose, and committed to transparency.
Together with our customers, we make sure to comply to international data privacy standards, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Compliance plays a key role in the trust from, and success for, our customers. We are committed to abiding by the laws and regulations that apply to us as we conduct business around the world. Furthermore, we use international standards to comply as a company or in a joint effort with our customers.